Senior Executive Assistant
Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX:SVM), China’s largest primary silver producer, is seeking a full-time, bilingual (Mandarin & English) Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Chairman & CEO. Based out of its Vancouver head office the successful candidate will report to the Company’s CEO and co-ordinate with senior management, assisting on various projects ranging from due diligence work, drafting presentations, document translation, meeting summaries, research projects, and project update reports. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be efficient, results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- MBA, LL.B, or a Bachelor Degrees in Commerce with a geology background.
- Superior written communication (English/Mandarin Chinese).
- Superior organizational skills and a successful track record of managing multiple projects, preparing letters, presentations, reports and meeting summaries.
- A willingness to travel
- Spanish language skills and experience in the mining industry would be an asset.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
To apply for this position, please e-mail your cover letter with indication of salary expectations and resume to email@example.com.
Senior Geologist (minimum 10 years mineral industry experience)
Silvercorp Metals Inc., one of the world’s top 10 primary silver producers, headquartered in Vancouver, BC, is seeking a senior geologist with at least 10 years work experience within the mineral industry to become part of a growing operational team. Responsibilities will include data compilations, technical reviews of mineral properties, planning and implementation of exploration and development programs and other related duties.
Incumbents would typically have a Masters or B.Sc. in Geology, Certified Professional Geologist designation (P.Geo.), and 10 - 15 years’ related (precious and base metals) work experience in exploration and economic geology. Computing skills in Micromine/Surpac, ArcGis/Mapinfo and AutoCAD, and general knowledge of resource modelling are considered beneficial. The candidate must demonstrate a willingness to spend time in the field, and/or rotations at the mine site, a good attitude and be flexible. Spanish language skill will be a strong asset.
Silvercorp will offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunities within a dynamic international mining company. Please submit a cover letter and resume, and indication of expected compensation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investor Relations Manager
Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX Symbol: SVM), based in Vancouver British Columbia, is one of the world's larger publicly listed primary silver producers. We are seeking an investor relations manager who will be responsible for implementing all aspect of the Company's investor relations plan with a goal of enhancing the investment community's awareness and understanding of the Company's operations, performance, and strategy. You should be an outgoing, enthusiastic, team player, innovative, passionate and energetic. Required qualifications include a business degree, excellent communication and presentation skills, organized, adaptable to changing priorities, and excellent interpersonal skills. Candidates should be proficient in Power Point, Excel, MS Word and (experience in Maximizer CRM is an asset). Language skills in either Mandarin or Spanish will be an asset.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- implementing an investor relations plan
- co-ordination and organization of road shows, conference and luncheon presentations, analyst tours and meetings
- monitoring of media, analysts and other external reports
- reviewing of both internal and external financial models
- preparation of presentations and background material for senior executives
- arranging meetings with key external stakeholders
- liaising with industry analysts, brokers, institutional and retail investors on the financial and operational performance
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter setting out salary expectations and resume to email@example.com (No phone calls please)
Updated as at December 13, 2016