Paralegal and Corporate Secretary
Dynamic, fast paced, and entrepreneurial, this TSX/NYSE American listed Vancouver based mining Company is looking to attract an energetic and business minded Paralegal/Corporate Secretary.
Duties will include overseeing compliance with all regulatory matters particularly relating to securities filings, maintaining corporate records and minute books, preparing meeting materials for management and the board of directors, liaising with outside counsel in transactions including M&A and financings, drafting employment contracts, and litigation document management. The position will report directly to the Senior Vice President and/or the Chief Executive Officer.
Your new role will require you to be adaptable, able to work under pressure, independent, professional, highly confidential and a multi-tasker.
- 5-10 years’ experience as a securities paralegal, or in a Corporate Secretary Position
- Must come from a legal background (legal assistant, paralegal, executive assistant in legal office, compliance in public company)
- 3+ years of reporting directly to upper management (CEO, COO, etc)
- Understanding of Securities Law and Corporate Law
- Highly professional and confidential
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suites (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Require minimal training and supervision
- Bachelor or diploma in business, legal, or related field
Benefits: Salary commensurate with past work experience, plus annual bonus, options, and health benefits.
Application Deadline: November 17, 2017
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter, including mention of salary expectation to email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted.